Hey, Rob here, and you’re reading my Simple Golf Swing review. The golf swing is the foundation of your game, it’s the first thing you need to master to become a better golfer. If you really want to improve your game then you must read on!
There’s been a lot of fuss about the Simple Golf Swing for quite some time, most of it good – but is it all justified? Find out in my honest assessment of the Simple Golf Swing System below, warts and all!
If you want to get right to the program itself you can visit the website at www.golfswingguru.com, otherwise grab a coffee and enjoy this Simple Golf Swing review first 🙂
If you play golf regularly or even if you don’t, you will perhaps already know how frustrating the game itself is. Riddled with individual mistakes, self-doubt, and bad habits that I’m 99.9% sure originate from your golf swing.
- Keep hitting the ball off to the right or left
- Keep hitting on top of or behind the golf ball
- Suffer from inconsistent shots
- Have a high score average
- Are wasting money on the latest training aid or golf memberships only to be left frustrated at your lack of progress…
Then the Simple Golf Swing will guide you in the right direction once and for all. Find out why I believe it will in my review below.
- 1 Why is the Golf Swing so Important?
- 2 But why is it your swing sucks right now?
- 3 What is the Simple Golf Swing Program?
- 4 Screenshots from the Simple Golf Swing eBook
- 5 My Positives
- 6 My Negatives
- 7 What you can expect to learn from the Simple Golf Swing System
- 8 Bonuses Included
- 9 Simple Golf Swing Video Snapshots
- 10 Who’s the System for?
- 11 How will you benefit?
- 12 Final Word on this Simple Golf Swing Review
Why is the Golf Swing so Important?
Well, the golf swing can make or break your game, it’s as simple as that. It’s not about how expensive your clubs are, or how you putt…. if you cannot swing and hit shots consistently well, then you will always leave the course feeling disillusioned with your play.
So, through mastering your swing, you’ll not only have less of a frustrating time on the course, you’ll also get compliments and respect from other golfers, pride in yourself, and most of all you’ll be a damn good golfer!
But why is it your swing sucks right now?
The problem lies in the golf swing itself, it’s actually an illogical movement if done correctly. In our heads, it’s hard to get used to the correct way to swing. Instead we swing in the way we feel is the most natural, which is wrong.
Take the example of distance. A golfer attempts to hit a thunderous 300 yard drive down the middle of the fairway only to see it slice horribly off to the right. To generate power in the golf swing, it doesn’t require extreme effort. It’s strange to think right?
When we attempt our 300 yard drive, the muscles tighten and explode on the golf ball, because we’re trying to get great distance on the shot.
Amateur golfers often make this mistake, and whilst the Tiger Wood’s of this world still put significant effort into hitting a long drive, it’s not done in the way you would think.
Amateur golfers think you need to start the swing powerfully to generate the distance but the pro’s know that the effort is put in towards the bottom of the golf swing.
That’s one example of how our ideology of the golf swing is far off. Now let’s move onto the Simple Golf Swing System.
What is the Simple Golf Swing Program?
The Simple Golf Swing System is primarily a 31 page eBook that teaches golfers how to make solid contact with the ball, how to avoid hitting fat, how to avoid slicing, how get more power, accuracy, and consistency in your swing. Consistency being the number 1 golf skill.
You not only get the eBook though, you also receive a ton of extra material including video, lessons on putting, driving, chipping, sand play, and more which I’ll outline a little later in this review.
Screenshots from the Simple Golf Swing eBook
First of all not only do you get an insane amount of value from the main part of the system (the eBook), the system also comes with a crazy amount of bonuses all of which provide high value.
Obviously quality is what counts here, and the simple golf swing doesn’t leave anything on the table whatsoever. Don’t take my word for it though, there are plenty of happy customers, just check out these testimonials
Secondly the system focuses on the MOST important areas of the golf swing, which are technique, psychology and consistency. Unlike many other golf programs, the Simple Golf Swing System carefully covers all the key aspects of a good golf swing (and a great game of golf) to ensure your golf game will be consistent, with lower scores, more enjoyable and totally adaptable.
Next, there’s no scientific fluff or over complicating things with the system. David Nevogt has cut through all the trash and provided a step by step guide that is both detailed and easy to follow.
I always try to put together a review that’s objective, but to be honest I found it really difficult to come with any bad points.
However, despite the obvious effectiveness of the system, it can take a while to shift from your old mentality and swing to the calm, technique based golf swing.
Furthermore, I think some people would prefer to pay extra and have private tuition for their individual learning styles. However, with the recent inclusion of video in the course, the content in the guide, and the support given with the program, it’s going to be hard to get any more of a benefit using a private tutor.
What you can expect to learn from the Simple Golf Swing System
There’s a ton of content included in the Simple Golf Swing System. Here’s just a quick run through of what you can learn just inside the 31 page guide.
- You’ll find step by step instructions in the program each with detailed photos on how to carry the instructions out.
- Learn the correct way to grip the clubs, with instructions for grips such as the interlocking grip and the overlapping grip.
- Learn a method to check that your grip is the consistent for each shot to promote consistency.
- Learn a detailed process the will ensure your grip produces a straight ball flight, and not a hook or a slice.
- Learn a secret about how to align the clubface correctly so you don’t hit right or left. This is a very common problem with many golfers, but it’s relatively straight forward to fix when you know how.
- Learn a simple method of how to consistently hit more greens.
- You’ll find out how the revolutionary Simple Golf Swing System setup works. This setup will provide with the consistency and power.
- Discover the simplest way to make clean contact with every shot. Just think about how many strokes you could save by doing that!
- You may have heard about the one piece takeaway. You’ll learn how to master this and begin to produce a smooth single motion swing.
- Learn how to promote a consistent swing plane that you can use to automatically hit the fairway.
- Discover a secret to extra distance that many instructors fail to teach. It involves the hands and an extra 10mph added on to your swing speed.
In addition to the Simple Golf Swing Guide you also receive many high quality bonuses including:
- (New!) A 40 min video about the simple golf swing
- The Simple Chip – This ebook covers chipping from the Simple Golf Swing perspective. This ebook will have you chipping with confidence around the green. Follow this simple method to chip with confidence and consistently put the ball within feet of the pin.
- Mike Austin’s 515 yard drive – Read all about Mike Austin and his 515 Yard Drive. This is an excellent story to inspire you to achieve great things in the realm of golf.
- Mental Preparation – This ebook is all about how to mentally prepare for a round of golf. It will give you a game plan on how to attack each round mentally. Having the right mental state going into a round will push your score lower and make the round more fun.
- 3 Putting eBooks – Learn the Simple Golf Swing method of putting in three easy steps
- Sand Lesson – We don’t really cover bunker shots in the Simple Golf Swing ebook. So this supplemental ebook gives you the basics on the Simple Golf Swing method of hitting out of the sand.
- Swing Trainers you can Find at Home – There are simple household items all around you that you can use as swing training aids. From hangers to old tennis rackets, you’d be surprised what’s around the house that could help you swing the golf club better and more consistently.
- Mike Pedersen’s Fit to a Tee – This ebook from Mike Pedersen takes you through a simple conditioning system to keep you fit and ready to play golf.
- $48 Discount on the Full Swing DVD
- Lifetime Upgrades
- Free trial of the Purepoint Golf Apprenticeship Program
Simple Golf Swing Video Snapshots
Who’s the System for?
What I think is refreshing about this system is the fact that it’s for complete beginners as well as those who are stuck in the middle of their game…. where all that’s missing is a little more consistency.
The instructions laid out in the guide and the overall approach of the Simple Golf Swing System makes it suitable for golfers of all fitness levels. It doesn’t favour those with more physical strength or flexibility.
How will you benefit?
- You’ll know what to do to correct your slice.
- The system itself has a 95% success rate.
- You’ll save time using this simple step by step process. The complete swing is laid out in an easy to understand manner.
- You’ll save a ton of cash. Offline lessons start at around $85 an hour and up.
- The system will solve all your frustrations on the golf course. You’re guaranteed to be playing the nest golf of your life within a month.
- You’ll begin to enjoy the game much more as you consistently hit better shots.
- You’ll begin to hit your shots longer and straighter.
- You’ll learn about the strategic approach to the game, and how to play each shot accordingly.
- Your new found confidence in your shots will give you the passion to improve even further.
- You’ll get an enormous sense of pride and achievement through becoming a better golfer.
Final Word on this Simple Golf Swing Review
Considering you can go through this program at your own pace, and you can learn what a professional tutor will teach you for a fraction of the cost, it makes the simple golf swing program a complete no-brainer of an investment if you ask me. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the program comes with a 60 day 100% money back guarantee, so if you’re in anyway unsatisfied with the results within that time you can get your money back no questions asked!