Do you need a little help to improve your golf game with an online golf lesson? My guess is you do. When it comes to golf tuition, getting better at golf is the same as learning any new skill, too much information can be harmful to a beginner’s progress. So to combat this, make sure you come back to this page over time, just to fully absorb all the lessons I’ve written.
Whatever it is, the articles below will help you on your way to improving your game and lowering your scores. I’ve written at length about a lot of golfing problems people have, but I’ve not written a lesson to solve every single one of them. If you can’t seem to find an answer that you’re looking for, get in touch and I’ll look to add a golf lesson or if I can – help you out directly.
The lessons below are a lot more in depth than my golf tips section, as they tend to cover a much wider area of your game.
Improve your ball striking and accuracy
- Golf Swing for Distance and Accuracy
- Back swing to More Consistency
- Getting Shut Of That Dreaded Back swing Dip
- How to Hit the Draw and Get Maximum Distance out of Your Clubs
- How to Stop Topping the Golf Ball
- How to Cure the Slice!
- A Drill to Help Master the Golf Swing Shoulder Turn
- How to Stop Hooking the Golf Ball
- How to Stop Hitting Fat Golf Shots
- How to Hit Down on the Golf Ball
- Tips on How to Hit your Fairway Woods / Hybrids with Confidence
- The Golf Swing Transition
- How to Release the Golf Club Correctly
- How to Hit Long Irons Consistently
- Achieving a tension free golf swing (New!)
Short Game Lessons
- How to hit a flop shot (New!)
Start smashing your drives down the center!!
- Power Your Drive
- Pinpoint Driving
- Correct Tee Height For Consistent Driving
- How to Drive a Golf Ball Straight & Far
- How to Fix a Slice With a Driver
Sink those 3 footers more consistently!
- Putting in the Wind
- 4 Simple Steps To Improve Your Putting Consistency
- Putting Drills To Promote Feel And Touch
- Proper Putting Techniques to Improve Your Putting Ten Fold
- Make Your Putting Like It Should Be, Simple!
- How Do You Select The Right Kind Of Putter?
- Lag Putting – The Key To Eliminating 3 Putts (New!)
How to approach each shot
- The Proper Golf Driver Setup
- How High to Tee the Golf Ball
- How to Play Golf in the Wind
- Correct Distance in Stance Away from your Golf Ball
- Golf Pre-Shot Routine – Key to a Consistent Swing
- What’s the Correct Golf Ball Position at Address?